The Recruitment Alternative is the preferred recruitment provider for Anytime Fitness in Australia. We work with 100’s of franchisees all around Australia, providing affordable recruitment solutions for all their recruitment needs.
Our Value Proposition: You no longer have to pay high prices to source great candidates
We understand that all businesses essentially want two things from a recruitment agency. The first is great candidates and the second is low cost recruitment fees. We provide both.
- We know we provide great candidates to our clients because our success rate is consistently around 85%.
- Low cost recruitment to suit your budget. We save our clients over 70% of conventional recruitment pricing.
- Our clients consistently rate us over 9 out of 10 for our service levels.
- We’ve won multiple awards for our budget pricing and outstanding service levels.
Having been in operation for over 10 years we enjoy the business of hundreds of clients all around Australia and New Zealand, with 80% of our business is repeat business from happy clients.
How Are We So Affordable?
Check out what we do to keep our prices down:
1. Lots of work means we can keep our margins low. Due to our budget pricing and our very high service levels we get lots of work. Because we get lots of work we’re able to keep our prices down.
2. We work very hard to keep our administration, infrastructure and marketing costs down. We save thousands of dollars by aggressively eliminating unnecessary expenditures. There are no fancy offices with city views and no long client lunches for us. Much of our work comes from word of mouth!
3. The bulk of our consultants’ pay comes from successfully placing a candidate with our clients. If we don’t place a candidate our income is severely curtailed.
4. We’re not greedy. Conventional agencies charge, on average, 12% (and even that’s on the low side). 12% of, say, a $70K role is: $8400. That’s $8,400 for a single placement. We think that’s excessive. If you agree why not contact us for a chat?
If you’re interested in seeking our assistance or you have any questions regarding our recruitment service you can contact us online by using the Email Form below or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond on the same business day. Or simply ring us on: 1300 548 546 (AUS) or 0800 587 546 (NZ)