The ‘Excellence in Small Business’ (for businesses employing 20 or less full time employees) award recognises a business that has attained significant growth and is able to demonstrate the specific strategies and processes implemented to achieve sustainable growth over a previous 12 – 24 months.
This year we were once again recognised for our innovative approach to recruitment with our top quality, affordable pricing model and for the innovative way we conduct business. Also highlighted was our ability to make recruitment services accessible to small businesses and the fact that we excel in customer service – our clients on average give us 9 out of 10 for this.
Milestone achievements over the last year include:
– Saving the SME market approx. $2 million in recruitment costs.*
– Single highest cost saving for a client since we started business, of $22k.
– 98% of clients say they would happily use us again.
– 80% of our business is repeat business.
– 85% success rate with placements.
* The average placement we make is for a salary of $75k. The industry standard for commissions on remuneration is 15-20%. Assuming a conservative 15%, based on the number of placements made, that totals a saving of $2million!
This award means that we are now a finalist in the NSW State Business Awards – watch this space!!← Back to awards