The Recruitment Alternative is proud to announce that we were a finalist in the NSW Business Chamber’s State Business Awards for ‘Excellence in Small Business’ 2014 and we attended the awards ceremony on the 28th of November 2014 – see Michael our Managing Director pictured with Clover Moore – Lord Mayor of Sydney on the night.
The ‘Excellence in Small Business’ (for businesses employing 20 or less full time employees) award recognises a business that has attained significant growth and is able to demonstrate the specific strategies and processes implemented to achieve sustainable growth over a previous 12 – 24 months.
This year we were once again recognised for our innovative approach to recruitment with our top quality, affordable pricing model and for the innovative way we conduct business. Also highlighted was our ability to make recruitment services accessible to small businesses and the fact that we excel in customer service.
We were nominated as finalists in 2014 because of the following:
- Instead of charging 12% and over for a placement like traditional recruitment agencies we charge 3% on average.
- Saving the SME market approx. $2 million in recruitment costs*
- 85% of our business is repeat business.
- Our clients give us an average score of around 9 out of 10 for our customer service levels.
- We now operate Australia wide and in New Zealand.
*The average placement we make is for a salary of $75k. The industry standard for commissions on remuneration is 15-20%. Assuming a conservative 15%, based on the number of placements made, that totals a saving of $2million!
We are very proud of our achievement!