About the Employer
A well-established family-owned Australian business that has been operating for over 50 years. Leading supplier to Australia and NZ of innovative products. They are passionate about customer service. With longstanding supply arrangements with large retailers.
They value and reward employees who use their initiative, are reliable, team orientated, friendly, easy going, dedicated and responsible.
About the Role
You will be responsible for Accounts Payable and some general admin. Working in a team of 4 and reporting to the Accounts Manager. Duties include Inwards goods receipting & on-costs, collating delivery dockets, invoices & statements, entering creditor invoices and processing international tariffs and duties.
You will enjoy being part of a small, dedicated team and working for a family run business.
- Free carparking onsite
- Fun, flexible and family friendly work environment
- Small team of 4 in Accounts
- Stable long-term company
- Full Time Mon – Fri
- Inwards goods receipting & on-costs (incl. International)
- Collate delivery dockets, invoices and statements
- Enter creditor invoices
- Collate receipts. Enter and reconcile credit cards
- Enter electronic bank payments
- Enter payments into NetSuite
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintain vendor database in Netsuite
- Report on Aged Payables
- Point of contact for creditor queries
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience
- Netsuite experience
- MYOB EXO experience preferred but not essential
- Foreign exchange experience including knowledge of importing tariff codes and import duties.
- Savvy with systems and software
- Outstanding customer service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LCAP01