- Well Established Family Owned & Run Business
- Supplier to Major Brand Name Retailers
- Industry Leader with Global liaison
- Excellent salary with onsite parking
About the Employer
Our client has enjoyed a well – regarded reputation since 1972. They are known leader in their industry with a focus on the customer and commitment to the customer experience. Their products are known for their quality, effectiveness and reliability and they are suppliers to Australia’s largest brand retailers.
About the Role
This is a pivotal role, reporting to the Account Manager and will involve working within a small accounts team. It is one of the most critical roles within the business and requires a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
To be successful in this role, you will have significant exposure to foreign currencies, countries such as Europe, India, China and Indonesia. Your exposure would extend to knowledge of general ledger and asset ledgers and an understanding of business environments and applications for the company’s products and services. You will have a good understanding of basic accounting principles.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inwards goods receipting
- Entering of creditors invoices
- Collation of delivery dockets, invoices and statements
- Creditor reporting
- Entering of payments – Netsuite and Banking
- Stock adjustments and inventory control
- Submission of all invoices
- Creditor account reconciliations
- Expense reporting
- Allocation of customer payments
- Pricing and data updates
- Processing of wages as required
- General office duties
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years in a Senior Accounts Payable role
- A high-level understanding of business accounting principles
- Exposure to foreign currency in diverse countries
- Importing and/or exporting industry exposure
- Background in a bookkeeping or similar role
- Experience in Netsuite and/or Easycollect systems
This rare opportunity has become available after a long tenure in the role and is available to start immediately. This family environment fosters a team culture with social interactions and fun team events.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MWAPO1