• Competitive Remuneration
• Small Professional Team
• Long Term Job Stability
About the Employer:
Our client is Adelaide’s premier custom home builder, based South-West of Adelaide. Established for 14 years they specialise in Custom Home Designs, Renovations & Extensions and Development. The company’s passion for their industry has provided them with a well-earned reputation for quality, innovation and creativity which creates a successful and positive experience with clients.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced hands-on Senior Bookkeeper / Assistant Accountant to cover a diverse range of bookkeeping duties for multiple business entities. You will also be required to support the reception admin team and the finance manager.
The ideal candidate has impeccable attention to detail and amazing organisational skills, they are a quick learner with a positive attitude with a high-quality work ethic. Proficient software skills are essential together with excellent communication skills and a friendly and pleasant manner.
• Supportive working team environment
• Long term job stability
• Great salary package
• Job diversity
• Assist with management of all transactional activity for multiple business entities
• Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Payroll processing and bank reconciliation of jobs
• Contract support to clients
• Raising of Build Progress Claims
• Assisting with Settlement Statements and Development documents
• Insurance claims and insurance policy management
• Vehicle registration, compliances requirements
• Assist with basic IT issues and requests
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in a hands-on bookkeeping role
• Previous experience managing multiple entities (highly desirable)
• Previous experience working in the building industry (highly desirable)
• Xero experience (highly advantageous)
• Payroll experience
• Impeccable attention to detail an absolute must
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Professional presentation, responsible and positive attitude
• Current driver’s licence and own vehicle
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NPSB01