- Great renumeration
- Hybrid Work from Home & Office
- Supportive and friendly team
About the Employer
Our client’s business is all about understanding their clients and helping them to achieve greater success within their organisations and the people charged with running them. Their focus is to redefine internal finance team functions for various business’s by blending strategic counsel, smart leveraging of technology and industry insights that harness commercial ordnance.
About the Role:
Exposure to a diverse range of accounting functions for various clients across different industries in an ever changing but supportive environment will help you grow and develop your professional experience.
The ideal candidate has impeccable attention to detail, high level multi-tasking and amazing organisational skills. You are confident with a positive can-do attitude and you deliver high-quality work consistently whilst managing multiple tasks. You will be responsible for reviewing, checking and answering technical-related questions as well as providing feedback and empowering team members to reach independence. Proficient software skills are essential together with excellent communication skills and a friendly and pleasant manner.
- Work from home flexibility – Part time with potential Full Time
- Exposure to a variety of businesses from different industries
- Work with a supportive and friendly team
- Leveraging client technical knowledge and experience
- Reviewing work and providing feedback to colleagues & direct manager 50%
- Responding to technical queries from colleagues 25%
- General bookkeeping duties including but not limited to Statutory payment preparation (BAS/PAYG), Bank reconciliation, journal entries & Payroll processing 25%
Skills and Experience:
- Completion of qualification – Cert IV Bookkeeping/Accounting minimum
- 5 years bookkeeping experience-minimum
- Xero and Accounting software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Resilience, resourcefulness and solution focussed
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
AU/NZ Citizens and or permanent residents need only apply
Job ID: CPBK01