- Remuneration on offer that rewards performance!
- Stable, growing family business, with high core values
- Opportunity to grow and develop your role
About the Employer
Our client has been in operation for over 30 years and has expanded to become a leading Australian provider of Industrial Storage Solutions and Supply Chain Management products and materials for a cross section of industries, within the Private and Government Sector. Whilst their supply network and company size has grown, their original core values remain the same.
They base their business success on providing high level customer service and have a reputation built on core values, of being; ‘Approachable, Personal & Supportive’, thereby allowing them to build and maintain long-term relationships with customers, suppliers and employees.
About the Role:
This leading family owned business is now seeking an experienced Accounts Manager who will be responsible for ensuring all Accounting functions are undertaken in an accurate and timely manner. This is a pivotal and hands-on role in the business, which will see you undertaking all functions from data entry and reconciliations, through to liaising directly with the external Accountant and the Directors at month and year end.
- Challenging, rewarding opportunity
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Supportive team and company culture
- Manage the full process of accounts payable and receivable
- Close off month end
- Set up new suppliers and enter supplier bills
- Bank reconciliations
- Enter & reconcile credit cards
- Confident with accurate data entry
- Provide relevant management reports
Skills and Experience:
- Confident experience with MYOB software, essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Able to analyse and interpret information accurately
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good listening and learning skills
- Strong work ethic
- Cert 3 in Accounting, preferred
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBAM01