- Great remuneration
- Hybrid Work from Home & Office
- Supportive and friendly team
About the Employer
Our client’s business is all about understanding their clients and helping them to achieve greater success within their organisations and the people charged with running them. Their focus is to redefine internal finance team functions for various business’s by blending strategic counsel, smart leveraging of technology and industry insights that harness commercial ordnance.
About the Role:
Exposure to a diverse range of accounting functions for various clients across different industries in an ever changing but supportive environment will help you grow and develop personally and professionally.
As the Finance Manager for a Logistics based client this role will be responsible for client retention, building client relationships and overseeing the client scope and that key deliverable items are met accurately and by due date.
You will simultaneously provide technical support to client/colleague requests, lead and manage a team and identify opportunities to deliver training and or provide feedback to work colleagues and your direct manager, with the intention of developing the service delivery team to the point where they will be able to deliver independently.
- Work from home flexibility
- Exposure to a variety of businesses from different industries
- Work with a supportive and friendly team
- Leveraging client technical knowledge and experience
- Assisting the growth and development of the Accounting Service Team
- Team performance and development
- Client retention and building client relationship
- Lodging of statutory obligations (BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax, TPAR, monthly lodgment of ABS etc.)
- Forecasting and budget reporting and monthly financial reporting
- Financial modelling and journal entries
- Oversee Payroll Delivery and lodging superannuation and long service leave
- Mentoring and managing a team
- Lead regular client finance meetings
- Preparing monthly/quarterly financial statements for presentation to various stakeholders and statutory bodies
- Proposing and maintaining internal control systems
- Oversee the client scope and key deliverable items are met accurately and by due date
- Liaise with Key Stakeholders including Bank, Tax Accountant and Auditor
- Oversee the Accounts Receivables function and manage the Accounts Payable function including communication with suppliers where required
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance
- University bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA qualified
- Xero and MYOB Accounting Software & exposure to various accounting software and add-on’s, experience with Futril desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Cash flow and consolidation reporting
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence an outcome despite the obstacles
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Experience in Logistics industry and Audit experience desirable
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NC10436/1.0