- Fulltime, permanent role
- Monday – Friday, No weekends
- FREE lunch every Friday!
- Employee Reward programs!
- Employee recognition/rewards monthly!
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for sourcing and procurement of locally procured stock items, materials, and other supplies.
What’s great about this role:
- Salary increment after finishing the probationary period.
- Time schedule – open to negotiate
- On-going retention programs!
- Values work-life balance.
- High values and vibrant work environment
- To negotiate with suppliers to ensure that the materials are received on time, at the right price, and to the quality standard.
- Process all purchase orders through NetStock
- Ensure that all inventory records are accurate including, item description, preferred supplier, price, and stock levels.
- Review and follow up on all outstanding purchase orders and manage expected receipt dates.
- Perform any additional tasks as directed by Management, and in accordance with relevant Company Policies.
Skills and Experience:
- Good PR skills and ability to cope under pressure.
- High Standard of Customer Service
- Strong negotiation skills
- NetStock experience – as an advantage
How to apply:
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.