- Join a small passionate business with a positive team culture
- Be the vital conduit between clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Busy, varied work, no two days the same
About the Employer
Established for over 15 years, our client is an innovative and leading group of architects and residential project managers. As a rapidly growing trusted business, they are committed to providing a consolidated approach to the building process from start to finish. Being a fast-paced team of experienced professionals, they specialise in custom design homes, major home renovations and extensions, duplexes, and multi-residential developments. Our client has two new modern offices, located in the inner west and eastern suburbs of Sydney.
About the Role
Our client is seeking to engage an experienced Client Services Coordinator to support their growing Sales and Architectural teams. You will be the conduit between internal and external stakeholders and you will thrive on the challenge of constant client contact. Your commitment to your role will see you be a valued member of their dedicated Client Services Team. Ideally, you will come from a residential architectural design, construction, or design services background, have a basic understanding of architectural drawings and have a minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a busy office environment.
- Leading Architectural, Tender & Project Management Company
- Great salary & commission
- Stable and support team
- Modern new offices in two locations, parking available
- Client engagement and focus toward lead conversion
- Document and account management
- Liaising with external Consultants and Local Councils, as well as stakeholder management
- Sales and administrative support to various departments and senior management
- Production of various reports and documents
- General administrative duties to be completed as requested
- Assistance with document control and maintenance
- Consultant and client liaison, both written & verbal
Skills and Experience:
- High level of customer service experience
- Proactive thinking and requires strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- A keen eye for detail and ability to forward think
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft suite skills and knowledge, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least 5 years.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.