- Exciting New Role Creating Contemporary Designs
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Variety of project work on offer
About the Employer:
This is a well-respected Australian owned and run family business who provide practical design and faultless manufacturing of furniture into Commercial businesses. Due to growth within the business, they are now seeking an driven Senior Interior Designer to join their team.
About the Role:
This is a position that will see you utilizing your creative flair and eye for detail by joining a team who enjoy making a difference in the world of design. You will be working closely with the Sales and Project teams to design, document and guide clients throughout the process of multiple Design and Construct projects.
- Busy position with lots of project variety
- Small, family owned and operate company
- Support to grow within the company and your career
- Ongoing development and training on offer
- Provide exceptional and well-rounded designs to clients
- Create 3D renders and complete design and construction documentation
- Engage with clients and build relationships
- Prepare design work and present to various stakeholders confidently
Skills and Experience:
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Relevant qualification in Architecture or Interior Design
- 5 years minimum of proven experience within an Interior Design role within Australia
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD, Rhino and Adobe Suite
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be client-facing
- Strong understanding of National Construction Codes
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NC10432/2.0