- Exciting Role Creating Modern Functional Designs
- Project Based in the Education Sector
- Fun Team Environment
- Close to Public Transport and Free Onsite Parking
About the Employer:
Our client is an Australian owned well established family business who provide thoughtful design and faultless manufacturing of furniture into the education market.
They don’t just provide furniture they provide interior design consultancy, experience and support to help create an environment that their clients deserve.
About the Role:
Our client is enjoying solid growth and demand requires an additional Interior Designer for their team. You will be in a position where you can utilize your creative flair and join a team of friendly professionals who enjoy making a difference in the world of design.
Working closely with our Sales team and Project teams creating exciting design for the Education Sector, you will design, document and guide clients throughout the process of multiple Design and Construct projects.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- To provide exceptional & professional, interior design experience and skills to all clients
- Create 3D renders and complete design and construction documentation to build relationships & engage with clients.
- To coordinate all client meetings and determine project need and take design brief
- To prepare and present winning conceptual designs in accordance with the design brief & budget requirements.
- To complete all project documentation on time.
- To liaise with all project stakeholders and maintain close communication with client at all times and negotiate and determine final design
- To problem solve throughout the project and adjust design specifications as needed.
- To ensure project is managed professionally, effectively and efficiently and within budget and specifications
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Qualifications in interior architecture or an interior design degree
- 5 years of post-degree professional experience
- Experience with ArchiCAD software
- Experience with Rhino and Adobe Suite would be beneficial
- Experience with working in project management teams and liaising with project stakeholders.
- Expertise in engaging and supporting clients in achieving their vision
- Experience / familiarity in the construction industry
- Understanding the National Construction Code
- General knowledge of building codes / Australian Standards
Key Personal Skills:
- A creative person
- Attention to detail
- A people person who can connect and build rapport with all clients
- The ability to communicate with all people
- Self-motivated & driven
- Innovative thinker who can think outside the square and resolve issues positively
- Comfortable presenting to Clients
Job ID: MWID02