- Loan Administrator role working with a fun, fast paced collaborative team
- No Sales!
- You will be valued working in this close knit team!
- Office in St Leonards – Option to Work From HOME
About the Employer:
Our client is a well-known, well established home loan specialist that offer flexible, personal services to their ever-growing customer-base.
If you’ve been looking for that long term opportunity to be part of a high performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application.
About the Role:
The role is working within a small established Mobile Mortgage Broking team supporting all facets of the home loan process.
Whilst your previous experience in banking and or finance, and organisational skills to proactively follow-up is preferred, it is your attention to detail that ensures that all loan approvals are settled on time and seamlessly, that will be the key to your success.
- Small friendly highly supportive team environment
- High level of customer interaction; let your professional personality shine!
- Offering a base salary + super + laptop
- Full-time position with a flexible approach – opportunity to WORK FROM HOME
- Liaise with clients, banks and internal staff to ensure the smooth implementation of client applications from the initial enquiry through to post settlement.
- Assist the Brokers to provide clients with continued ongoing support.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and regularly updating and reporting of loans through to settlement
Skills and Experience:
- You will ideally come from a mortgage broker group with experience processing new loan applications
- Self-motivated with excellent empathetic communication skills
- Must be personable with an ability to build strong customer relationships
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Reliable and possess a positive, genuine ‘can-do’ attitude
- Intermediate computer skills
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MWAD01