- Generous remuneration with bonus scheme
- Full-time opportunity
- Be supported and rewarded for your hard work
About the Employer
Specialising in a collection of dynamic trades and service divisions that provide repair solutions to the insurance, government, aged care, commercial, and residential building sectors across Northern NSW and Southeast QLD. Located close to Tweed Heads, a trusted team of experienced professionals that are proud of a culture based on integrity, teamwork, enjoyment, and innovation. This is a new role due to increased demand and company expansion.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a self-driven, motivated, and qualified Roofer that takes pride in delivering a professional and exceptional level of customer service to their clients. You will be provided with the tools of trade, rewarded for your hard work and valued as an integral team player in building the business.
- Grow within an excellent and rewarding team culture
- Generous bonus scheme
- Includes a take-home vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, and Ipad
- Assess, measure and quote on roof new builds or replacements
- Engage with customers to ensure awareness of project timelines
- Carry out successful completion of replacements, builds or repairs
- Meet deadlines and cost estimates
- Work with the team ensuring OH&S is always a priority
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated and hands on experience in residential and commercial roofing
- Certificate III or IV in Roofing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Working At Heights certificate
- White Card
Only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: TBRO01