- Competitive Remuneration package plus phone and laptop
- Fulltime permanent role with immediate start available
- Well established family owned business
About the Employer
Our client is a medium sized family owned business that has been in the Building industry for over 30 years and have a combined 150 years of building experience. Based in the Hunter Valley they are passionate and dedicated to offer complete services and deliver high quality modular buildings to their customers.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Construction Manager with construction and carpentry experience. Due to the fast-paced nature of their business they are looking for someone who has exceptional leadership skills, is highly motivated, enthusiastic and a solid team player.
- Competitive salary plus phone and laptop
- Long term stability within a well-established company
- Great team and results orientated culture
- Manage factory labour
- Work with Project Management and stakeholders to complete production within deliverables, required resources, budget and timing
- Manage construction team with clear communication and a proactive approach
- Order, monitoring and tracking delivery of materials
- Provide a production schedule to identify when each task will be performed
- Manage construction scope by ensuring changes to scope are documented and approved
- Effectively identifying issues and resolving with appropriate delegation.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in the building and construction industry
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry
- Previous experience with modular builds is highly desirable
- Current driver’s license
- Forklift license or experience is desirable
- High level ability to read and understand building plans
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
Please forward your cover letter and resume
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBCM03