- Great remuneration
- Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone +++
About the Employer
Our client specialises in the design, supply and installation of quality warehouse storage solutions including: mezzanine floors, mezzanine offices, pallet racking, shelving, warehouse equipment & retail shelving. They service a large range of clients including government, industrial, commercial and education sectors throughout Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo and Regional Victoria.
About the Role:
You will have autonomy to manage your projects in a flexible environment. Attending the main office once a week for meetings. You will be responsible for managing all their projects from liaising with the sales team and clients to coordinating tradespeople and variations within timeframes and on budget.
If you are fit, energetic, self-driven and motivated to succeed this is a great opportunity that would suit a carpenter or construction manager looking to get off the tools.
- Manage your own time with flexible working arrangements
- Work in a small friendly family run business
- Project Management 40%
- Site evaluations and mark outs 20%
- Trade management 20%
- Project scheduling 10%
- Reporting 10%
- Attend weekly meetings in Head office
Skills and Experience:
- Management & Organisation skills
- Outstanding Time Management
- 1 years Project Management in the building industry liaising with sales, trades and clients – Highly regarded
- Take thorough job briefs from the salesperson and see each project through to completion.
- Coordination with trades
- Manage variations
- Arrange building permits and inspections
- Make recommendation and implement improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated to succeed – Grow the business through excellent results
- Current drivers’ licence
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CPPJ01