Casual Customer Service Officer
- High performing, fast paced Customer Service environment
- Many employee benefits & a multi-cultural working environment
- Attractive hourly rate with option to increase earnings going forward
About the Employer
Our client is an established language translation provider supporting companies worldwide as well as Australia. Their services allow their customers to engage with clients in multiple languages across many platforms.
About the Role:
The role is working in a team of 14 where you will be making outbound and receiving inbound calls to facilitate our team of interpreters and our clients. You will be handling service delivery related issues. Comprehensive training will be provided in relation to our specific procedures. A passion to exceed customer expectations at all times is essential.
The casual role is around 22.8 hours per week over a minimum of 3 days, the days are flexible according to business need. A rosta is published fortnightly on the Thursday before the two week shift. During training in the first 2 weeks, 5 days are required. Working hours are any shift from 9am to 5.30pm, 30 minutes for lunch.
- Working in a close knit friendly team with great support
- Pay rise within initial 12 months linked to performance
- Additional birthday holiday per year after 6 months of service
- Access to study leave as well as donation towards ability to study anything they wish – only available after 12 months of tenure
- 2 Employee benefit and assistance schemes
- Potential for workplace flexibility but initially CBD based
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Answering Incoming calls from clients
- Allocating booking requests to interpreters via telephone
- Provide assistance to our clients and interpreters across multiple channels
- Identify additional service opportunity for clients & suggest improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer service role call center (not sales)
- Third level qualification or similar
- Our client is seeking an individual with great confidence
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Must speak with confidence & absolute clarity on the phone
- Display 100% accuracy in all spoken and written communications
- Great attention to detail and memory recall
- A clear police check is required, a current one available now is an advantage
- Part of the interview process will be a phone based role play scenario
- Reference checks will be made prior to employment
Please forward your CV and cover letter along with your application.
Australian and New Zealand Permanent Residents and Citizens only
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFLLCCS 01