- Fulltime work – no weekends
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Growing team
- Secure onsite parking
About the Employer
Established in 2003 and with over 50 years’ worth of automotive industry knowledge our client is one of Australia’s fastest growing aftermarket 4WD brands with a strong online presence and quality made Australian products. Based in South East of Melbourne they have an excellent working culture and are rapidly expanding.
About the Role:
Due to expansion and growth of the business our client is seeking an experienced Customer Service guru who will be responsible of answering all incoming calls and resolve problems by clarifying issues, investigating and coming up with solutions. The successful candidate will be passionate about customer service and have a desire to grow, learn and comfortable being challenged.
- Working with a friendly, family owned business who supports their employees
- Onsite secure parking
- Monday to Friday full time hours with no weekends
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, investigating, and coming up with solutions
- Escalating unresolved problems
- Answering any incoming calls
- Meeting KPIs as set out by the business
- Maintaining a minimum standard on calls, which will be monitored
- Responding to all customer feedback via eBay and social media, providing a weekly business update on feedback trends
- Identifying issues and resolving with little impact to the customer
- Assist in overflow calls for the Sales Team
- General administration tasks
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a Phone Support environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Social media and eBay savvy
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASCSSP1