- Great Salary plus Car Allowance
- Heading up NSW Projects
- Working with a Global Company
About the Employer
This global service-based company designs, installs and services integrated security systems and CCTV systems for commercial clients across a suite of technology-based security services.
About the Role:
They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their Project Department and oversee all Sydney based Projects. The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of projects and operations, as well as other day to day activities.
As well as the technical know-how and project management experience, customer service will be at the heart of this role alongside representing the clients and organisations interests.
- The opportunity to work within a tight knit professional team and head up your own projects
- You’ll be working at the forefront of security technology
- Opportunity for career progression into Senior Project Management
- Onsite parking and car allowance provided for the successful candidate
Reporting to the Head of Projects some of your key accountabilities will include;
- Supervising and monitoring the whole project process, across all Sydney based projects
- Providing outstanding customer service to all clients throughout the project process
- Agreeing project objectives and setting out all project plans
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained within projects
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of your projects
- Representing the client’s and organisation’s interests at all times throughout the process
Skills and Experience:
In order to secure this role, the ideal candidate will have;
- Significant experience as a Senior Security Technician, with management experience, managing all aspects of security systems and CCTV system implementation
- OR experience in a Project Management role within construction or technology-based discipline
- Experience working with Project Management Methodologies
- Experienced in managing sub-contractors to tight deadlines
- An exceptionally high level of commitment to customer service
- Strong organisational skills, you can manage multiple projects and keep on top of all moving parts while delivering excellent service
- Strong business acumen, you have the ability to look at a project and understand the commercials
- Project Management certifications / accreditations would be desirable
- Drivers Licence
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job Ad ID; ZPMS02