- Annual Salary package with all benefits plus Super.
- Loads of variety in your day
- Immediate start
About the Employer
Our client is a highly successful business couple, who are long term residents of the Gold Coast and operate a number of businesses in the local area. They are situated in the beautiful beachside suburb of Palm Beach and have two children under 10 as well as two teenagers and a dog. They are now seeking a kind, responsible, highly organised and self motivated person to fill the role of housekeeper and nanny for their family of 6.
About the Role:
This role will be a full time position, working 7.30am to 4.30pm and will see you assisting with getting the youngest ready and taking them to school, doing school pickups, taking them to horse riding or any other after school activities, walking the dog, running errands and generally keeping the home in order. There may be the occasional request to stay overnight or the weekend, if required. We are looking for someone who is caring, reliable, proactive, nurturing, composed and adaptable as your job role will be varied.
*Housekeeping / tidying is a large part of this role so please only apply if these kind of jobs are within your area of expertise ��
- Collecting and dropping off kids to and from school
- Providing meals and snacks for children
- Shopping for children’s requirements
- Scheduling, transporting and coordinating children’s activities and reminding us of special events.
- Prepare bath for children and feed them dinner
- Reading to and with the children
- Helping with homework when required
- Running errands (shops, post office etc)
- Restoring order by tidying areas in home
- Laundry and folding of items
- Coordination of tradespeople, pet appointments, school reminders ie: gardeners and other maintenance as required
- Vacuuming floors
- Cleaning and organising kids bedroom
- Putting clothes away and reorganising drawers
- Empty bathwater and hang towels up after bath
- Washing a the dog
- Changing linen
- General tidying
- Kitchen – unpacking dishwasher, packing dishwasher, wiping surfaces
- Fridge and Pantry maintenance and adding items to the list as needed
- Take the dog with you on trips to the school and on occasion to the park
- Grocery shopping
- Organising events (birthday parties, dinners)
- Water indoor and outdoor plants.
- Prepare school bags and clean lunchboxes for the following day
- any other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Fast working, proactive person with a high attention to detail
- Likes to have fun and has a high energy level
- Emotional maturity and good judgment skills
- Great with children and children’s safety
- High level of planning and organizing skills
- Stress tolerance
- Environmentally conscious.
- Outstanding communicator
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Police Check, Working with Children Check & Childcare or similar experience required.
Job ID: LB10826/1.0