- Supportive environment that encourages growth and professional development
- Stable company with many years of operations
- Autonomous role
About the Employer:
Our client is a well-established (40+ year history) commercial HVAC manufacturer who supplies consultants and contractors state-of-the-art, energy efficient equipment. Their focus is driven by connecting with people who appreciate healthy, fresh air in the places where they work, live, learn and play. This inspires their passion and commitment to integrate ideas into fresh air solutions reliably and economically.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dedicated and driven professional who has a true passion for design and drawing of electrical control boards associated with air-conditioning equipment. This role requires a detail-orientated individual with Electrical Engineering and Controls background who can deliver consistent and accurate direction and documentation. The role will see you involved in project engineering and design duties on small, mid, and larger scale building projects to deliver outcomes for a range of clients.
- A role that offers variety day-to-day and in the types of projects you will be overseeing
- Join a team that values its employees, proven by a long-standing team
- Full-time position (Monday to Friday) offering an immediate start
- Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate
- Control wiring design and diagrams
- Electrical Order Confirmations
- Update and create wiring diagrams for all standard equipment
- Working with the R & D team designing electrical controllers and components
- Creation of Electrical Component BOM
- Customer Service and Troubleshooting
Skills and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma qualifications in Electrical Engineering essential
- 3+ years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer/Designer
- HVAC experience would be highly regarded
- Software Experience in Revit or AutoCAD preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate and lead projects and provide clear instructions to the electrical team.
Please note only candidates who meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.