About the Employer
They deliver state of the art, energy efficient solutions, creating happier, healthier environments at a price that reflects the engineering and efficiency of their systems. Established for 40 years their focus is connecting with people who appreciate healthy, fresh air in the places where the work, live, learn and play. They strive to exceed customer expectations by delivering energy efficient solutions (equipment) that brings fresh air indoors. They value teamwork, loyalty and commitment to continuous improvement.
About the role
Manage the engineering team, engineering processes and liaise closely with Sales and Production to ensure smooth and on time planning and delivery. Be a key communication link between the Sales Team and the Planning/Production Teams. Create and coordinate design concepts and R&D projects. This role is for you if you are happy to be hands on, practical minded and able to devise solutions for production processes. If you are analytical, resourceful, self-motivated, energetic and persistent with attention to detail then this position is perfect for you.
- Happy family friendly culture
- Free onsite parking
- They value hard work and integrity
- They offer excellent working conditions
- They support work life balance
- Respectful conservative culture
- Secure employment
- Manage the engineering team, engineering processes and liaise closely with Sales and Production
- Be a key communication link between the Sales Team and the Planning/Production Teams
- Coordinate the Engineering team to support sales with design concepts
- Liaise with the Planning and Production teams to make their role seamless
- Manage R&D projects
Skills and Experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Within the HVAC industry
- Specific experience as technical/design engineer
- Previous experience supervising a small team
- Possesses a strong capability in technical and engineering concepts and design. (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Experience with CAD design and drawings
Please forward a cover letter addressing the above requirements and a recent resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: eg LCMD01