- Strategic Role
- Drive ongoing expansion, system integration and strategic direction
- Six Figure Salary Package
About the Employer:
Our client has been engineering to perfection packaging solutions for over 28 years. Their brand is renowned for providing quality and customised packaging solutions as a result of continual innovation and development to perfect its whole range. As a result, their strong reputation has come from cutting edge product innovation with a focus on reducing cost and the environmental impact of packaging products.
With very strong organisational values, which underpin everything they do, the company has created a ‘people first’ philosophy – a culture of care, a friendly environment and the empowerment of its people and it is critical that your values are similarly aligned.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, and key member of the Executive Leadership Team, you will perform a pivotal role in the development and success of the company. You will be commercially-minded with strong analytical skills and be relied upon to support the business by maintaining financial control and management of budgets, forecasts and cashflow.
In addition to developing and managing effective working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, you will also be expected to lead by example to foster a proactive finance team culture which looks to continuously ensure that financial controls, business process and reporting systems evolve to meet the ongoing requirements of a rapidly growing business.
- Opportunity to partner with a highly experienced leadership team
- Join a rapidly growing organisation
- Be part of an organisation with a strong culture of high achievement
- Generous salary package and flexible work arrangements
Duties include but not limited to:
- Develop and manage national budgets and company finances, forecasts and CAPEX, financial compliance, legal exposure, company insurances and reporting requirements
- Develop and implement improvements in business and accounting processes to ensure best practice and adherence to accounting standards, policies, and procedures
- Develop, lead, and manage the Finance team to perform optimally in their roles
- Lead the formal annual budgeting and forecasting cycles and ensure timely delivery of management reporting and KPI reports
- Actively work with the executive leadership team, and their respective teams, to improve financial capability to drive operations and financial performance
- Provide monthly reports to the Board and support and collaborate with the Board in the development and refinement of the business strategy as required
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary accounting or business degree
- Qualified CA/CPA
- 10+ years post graduate experience in financial leadership positions within an operational environment
- Previous Board reporting experience desirable
- Industry experience with exposure to hiring of industrial equipment desirable
- Ability to live and breathe the company values
- Impeccable accuracy and efficiency
- Willing to roll up the sleeves and do whatever needs to be done
- Self-driven with a strong team ethos and work ethic
- Have an inherent ability to inspire your colleagues to deliver superior results
For a confidential discussion regarding the opportunity please call Sue Flanagan on 0437764969 or email SueF@therecruitmentalternative.com.au.
We thank all applications but advise that only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Job ID: SFGMF01