- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible hours in a Full Time position
- Supportive work environment and career path
About the Employer
Our client is a boutique Specialist Behaviour Support service based in Paramatta. A well established and respected NDIS Support provider practice providing Home Visits, Quality Assessments and Positive Behaviour Support. Recognising the need for everyone to feel welcome and receive the care they deserve; their services are home based. There is a focus on professional development and ensuring your success through a commitment to open communication and an inclusive work culture.
About the Role:
As a Social Worker, you will be supported to provide in home and community based therapeutic services to clients and families in line with their NDIS plans. You will enjoy working for an organisation who is committed to your professional development and working with a high-quality clinical team providing professional consultations to people living with a disability.
You will assess, design and deliver positive behaviour support plans to NDIS participants in the clinic, their home or other locations as requested. You will be passionate about making a difference in the lives of clients. Does this sound interesting to you? Apply now for a discussion about the role.
- Professional and supportive work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing professional development
- Flexible hours, home based service.
- Providing assessments of NDIS participants whether be in the clinic, home, or other locations
- Provide positive behaviour support
- High quality report writing
- Case management.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Social Work degree or Master of Social Work
- Membership to AASW
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest in working with individuals with a disability and their families and carers
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBPP01