About the Employer
This professional private practice provides exceptional Physiotherapist customer care to a large range of diverse individuals and industries. They are affiliated with a variety of sporting clubs, including AFL teams. They provide gold standard services including, physiotherapy, orthopedics, hydrotherapy, dry needling and home visits.
About the Role
Do you wish to add value and make a difference to the quality of peoples’ lives?
In this full-time position, you will have variety in your day including Hydrotherapy classes, Home visits, Sporting events and in clinic. Providing full physiotherapy services to a variety of diverse clients in different settings. There are opportunities to attend AFL Training and Game days providing care to AFL players as well as assisting a variety of other athletes across various sporting codes. You will work a flexible roster that incorporates a variety of start and finish times that includes four hours every second Saturday and regular RDO’s.
- Full Time position
- Great hourly rate plus commission
- Variety of work
- AFL Sporting focus
- Regular revenue sharing incentive payments
- Small supportive team of 6
- Regular RDO’s
- Add value and make a difference to the quality of peoples’ lives
- Attend Hydrotherapy classes, sporting events, in clinic and in-home visits
- Attend AFL Training and Game days to provide care to AFL players
- Provide full physiotherapy services to a variety of diverse clients in different settings
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registration
- Working with children clearance
- Federal Police Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Drivers Licence
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LCPH02