- Family owned Australian business
- Supportive & Friendly Culture
- $125K plus Super neg dep experience
My Client is the only full-service sustainable packaging solutions company in Australia that saves customers time and money. Based in Keilor Park, this company is a family-owned business at the forefront of the Australian packaging supply industry. Their main focus is on customer service and delivery, providing tailor-made innovations and solutions to each individual customer, according to their needs. The company continually works towards increasing its sustainability, with the reduction of the use of plastic in the community a crucial and ongoing goal.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director and part of the Executive Leadership team this role will play both a strategic and tactical (day to day) role in developing and delivering on the HR & Safety strategies for the business.
What’s great about this role:
- Supportive working environment
- Work closely with the MD and leadership team to ensure the smooth running of HR processes
- Development and growth opportunities
- Mix of WFH & in the office
- A chance to take charge of the HR Department in a consistently growing business
- Safety – In conjunction with the National Operations Manager and the Executive Leadership team ensure safety principles, practices and reporting are in place across the business
- Workers Compensation – Ensure current premiums are maintained plus manage the return-to-work processes for any injured employees
- Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning – Design, govern and maintain the process for recruitment and workforce planning.
- Developing and managing the relationships with our key external stakeholders.
- Learning & Development
- Performance management, remuneration & benefits – Coordinate the annual performance management and salary / remuneration review processes
- Develop key metrics and performance reporting processes to measure the effectiveness of the HR & Safety function, strategy and processes to enable Omni Group’s business strategy
- Employee and Industrial Relations – Work with and mentor the people leaders in managing any workplace behaviour and grievance
- Ensure the Organisational structure is reviewed, as a minimum annually.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 + year’s experience in leading and managing a Human Resource function
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Experience in working closely with a senior leadership team and their respective teams in bringing a business strategy to life
- Time Management e.g. ability to organise and prioritise
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline while not essential, would be desirable
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.