- Excellent Salary Package including car parking
- Autonomous role to own and drive meaningful HSEQ
- Multi-Site Role
About the Employer
Our client is boutique Private Business who has various business interests within their portfolio, including property, manufacturing, investments and philanthropy. Their success and relationships are based on mutual trust, respect and shared values and they pride themselves on preparing and inspiring the next generation to lead.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, a newly created position has become available for an exceptional individual who is passionate about Safety and Compliance. Reporting to the CEO, this position will see you being responsible for leading and developing the Group’s Safety Culture and ensuring the team is dedicated to promoting a zero harm environment. It is also paramount that you have an exceptional work ethic, along with a commitment to building a culture around integrity, respect, safety and teamwork.
- Exciting new role you can make your own!
- A supportive and collaborative culture that values and prioritises saftey and compliance
- Stable, successful Group with major growth plans
- Promote and support continuous improvement across multiple sites
- Support site-based staff on HSE issues as well as the implementation and monitoring of HSE initiatives
- Review and update company HSE manuals, policies, procedures and management plans
- Engage and contribute to team discussions and implement initiatives
- Create and present Toolbox meetings, that encourage employee discussions and engagement from Team
- Performing HSE audits and follow-up actions as required
- Practical guidance and compliance of employee return to work programs, including the navigation and liaison of Workers Compensation claims and RTW requirements
- Undertake incident investigations, root cause analysis, corrective actions and facilitating and liaising with the client to promptly close-out cases
- Assist in identifying hazards and maintaining controls and procedures for HSE management
- Liaise with staff on documentary procedures and legislative requirements
- Manage and review non-conformance (production errors)
- Compile and manage SWMS for Product ranges
Skills and Experience:
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- A self-motivated team player, who can also work autonomously
- 3 plus years experience in a safety/compliance role, preferably within manufacturing or construction
- Practical experience in managing Return to Work requirements and relevant compliance
- Ability to use your initiative and proactively think ahead to the next step
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Organisational and time management that is second to none
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBSCM01