- Entry level Customer Care opportunity!
- Provide technical product support by phone and email
- North Shore location
About the Employer
Our client is an established NZ owned and operated business that has been in operation for 15 years and provide cloud based technology solutions to businesses throughout New Zealand. Based on the North Shore they have a small family friendly team and a supportive company culture.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a driven telephone based Customer Care Specialist to provide technical support for their online payroll products and services. In this busy role you will be working with a varied client base. Predominantly customer contact is by telephone and email, however on some occasions you will visit a customer’s place of work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers to manage their payroll/employees data
- Provide support and advice while resolving any payroll system issues
- Management of ‘Help’ website pages to ensure customers are able to find online support quickly and accurately
- Providing an initial training and set up session for new customers in a clear and structured manner as and when required
- Converting data from other payroll software systems
To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tech savvy
- Understanding of NZ Payroll would be beneficial
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proactive problem solving
This is a great entry level opportunity not to be missed and we will be reviewing applications as they are received – don’t delay in applying!
Please note only candidates that only NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this long term career opportunity.
Job ID: ASCCS02