- Graduate / Entry level Customer Care opportunity!
- Provide technical product support by phone and email
- Relaxed, family friendly team culture
About the Employer
Our client is an established NZ owned and operated business that has been in operation for 15 years and provide cloud based technology solutions to businesses throughout New Zealand. Based on the North Shore they have a small family friendly team and a supportive company culture.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a driven Customer Care Specialist to provide technical advice and system training for their online payroll products and services. In this busy role you will be working with a varied client base and having the ability to speak Chinese or Indian is essential!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers to manage their payroll/employees data and providing comprehensive support and advice while resolving any payroll system related issues
- Management of ‘Help’ website pages to ensure customers are able to find online support quickly and accurately
- Predominantly customer contact is by telephone and email, however on some occasions you will visit a customer’s place of work
- Providing an initial training and set up session for new customers in a clear and structured manner as and when required
- Converting data from other payroll software systems
To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Competent in the use of online cloud technology
- Payroll experience is highly advantageous
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Bilingual: English and Chinese or Indian
- Be able to organise workload and adapt quickly to suit changes in working in a team-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proactive problem solving
This is a great entry level opportunity not to be missed and we will be reviewing applications as they are received – don’t delay in applying!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASCCS01