- Modern Sydney CBD Office
- Cybersecurity Experts
- Competitive Salary
About the Employer
Our client’s mission is the protection of their customers against cybercrime. This year alone, the projected cost to the global economy as a result of cybercrime, is over $6 trillion.
Founded in 2014, our client has rapidly expanded and received multiple awards in the process. Their vision is to be a global leader in cyber security, and they will achieve this by focussing on being customer driven and creating an innovative, high performing and exceptional work environment for their team.
About the Role:
The Security Engineer is responsible for analysis, design, implementation, and ongoing support of products that form our client’s Email and Endpoint Security pillars.
The role involves delivery and handling of customer engagements from both a pre-and post-sales capacity.
- A fantastic team culture
- Health Insurance benefits
- Community focused and socially responsible
- An active rewards and recognition programme
- Supported career development and training opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Help the sales team qualify opportunities by using deep understanding of the product’s ideal customer pain points, including initial phone or digital contact with leads, where possible.
- Assist in delivering the technical demonstrations and any other technical aspect of the sales pitch to customers.
- Work predominantly with well-known email and endpoint security technologies in the market to provide relevant solution for customers.
- Ensure solutions are ‘provisionable’, ‘billable’, and ‘supportable’ and manage the process using our internal CRM and related systems.
- Prepare, manage, and deliver business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conducting Proof-of-Concepts to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary.
- Project manage and deliver services on-time
Skills and Experience:
- Considerable demonstrated experience as a professional Security Engineer with a proven track record and experience in presenting technical information at the business executive or architect level.
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling, implementing, and supporting network email security technologies including but not limited to:
- Understanding and experience architecting and implementing Endpoint and email security solutions.
- Understanding EmailEndpoint System integration with EmailEndpoint Security solutions, outbound proxies, AD, SSO, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of DMARC framework, DKIM and SPF.
- Expert knowledge on MTA implementations, including Exchange, O365, Sendmail and Postfix.
- Strong knowledge of integration of messaging platforms with LDAP directory.
- Design and implementation experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions.
- Expert knowledge of SMTP and related RFCs (RFC 821/5321, etc), TLS, DNS, and related standards.
- Excellent knowledge in Next-Gen endpoint security platforms
We thank candidates for their interest in this opportunity, please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job ID: SFEE01