- Mentoring and Coaching by Senior Leaders
- Dynamic, varied, interesting Projects
- A highly successful Technology Business
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
About the Employer
Our client is a Kofax market leader in Intelligent and Robotic Process Automation with a focus on financial processes, including accounts payable & accounts receivable. With a strong focus on cultivating an organisational culture of success, this company is experiencing substantial growth and is looking to add to their high performing team.
About the Role:
A new and exciting career opportunity awaits a passionate and diligent Solutions Developer who has an exceptional flair for developing and forging strong client relationships. As a highly motivated self-starter with strong stakeholder management experience you will take the lead from technicalconsulting, software implementation, facilitating workshops, documenting processes, developing technical and functional specifications.
- Varied and Interesting Projects
- Opportunities for Upskilling and Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration
- Fabulous location close to the Trainline
- Configure, develop and implement end-to-end solutions using Kofax produce suite, including Kofax TotalAgility
- Upgrade existing implementations by installing, testing and deploying latest versions of the Kofax products
- Conduct workshops with confidence, customer centric and collaborative working style
- Validate, synthesise, and articulate problems, opportunities, requirements, options and solutions
- Working with project and business/technical teams to facilitate the production of various documentation
- Prepare high level & detailed estimates for solutions and change requests
- Ensure the development aligns with the functionality and the budget of the project
Skills and Experience:
- A degree with a major in IT and/or Finance/Business Management
- Must be Kofax Certified with previous experience developing solutions using Kofax product suite (Kofax TotalAgility) (essential)
- Experience in Kofax Capture, Transformation and Workflow and other capture solutions e.g., Abbyy, Captiva, PSICapture, Esker, Ephesoft or Basware
- Strong .NET understanding and experience
- Integration experience with backend systems
- Excellent communications (written and oral) and excellent stakeholder management
- Must be able to travel interstate
- Be a ‘can-do’ self-starter who does not require a high degree of supervision.
- Be a natural ‘team-player’ who enjoys working in close-knit teams in order to deliver exceptional results.
- Well developed technology domain knowledge required
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSSD01