- Well established Bathroom, Kitchen & Plumbing retailer for 50 years
- Play an integral role in the growth of the E-Commerce business for the Company
- Opportunity for growth
About the Employer
Our client is a leading Bathroomware Retailer who has been established since 1972 and is renowned for its exceptional customer service and quality product offering. Through a passion for design, quality and service, they have now become a leader in the market, showcasing the bathroom industry’s most outstanding bathroom creations from around the world.
About the Role:
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced strong E-Commerce Product expert who is either looking to step up or who is seeking a fresh environment and wants to deliver growth and transformation. You will be a strategic and technical member of the team who can develop and implement all website activities to grow and enhance the company’s online presence.
You will display a keen interest in E-Commerce and be responsible for working within the E-Commerce team to procure, manage, and maintain the website. You will work collaboratively with our marketing team, retail buying and brand suppliers to ensure correct content is uploaded onto our e-commerce site.
- Be a part of a highly successful family business with strong values
- Competitive salary on offer
- Manage and drive the e-commerce team to promote sales growth & online activity
- Oversee and action day to day website operations ensuring product, promotions and pricing are correct
- Manage a development schedule with the website agency
- Work with Marketing to create SEO rich product content and website promotions and new product updates
- Coordinate with relevant brand suppliers to identify product copy, images and product description needs
- Work with the retail pricing team to identify products requiring to be uploaded as well as any price updates
- Coordinate, review and update data for online products to ensure the product categorisation, images, copy, pricing and product tags are accurate and meet internal guidelines.
- Review and update CSV enrichment files to ensure that product data is accurate, complete and appropriately formatted for bulk uploads
- Report on website statistics and analysis of data from Google Analytics and provide action plans to improve performance
- Recommend new E-Commerce features and trends that enhances the website
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in managing a small team of 2-3 people
- Previous exposure to Magento 2 E-Commerce platform will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of technical and operational processes
- Have a good understanding of image design software such as Photoshop
- Highly organised with the ability to manage development projects with external agency
- Be able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Be a tech savvy individual who enjoys analysing statistics
- Proven problem identification and resolution skills
- Good HTML understanding/knowledge is preferred
- Be able to work in a small office environment
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBECM01.1