Technical Lead – E-Commerce
- Manage an offshore Web / App Development teams
- Greenfield role
- Play an active role in shaping and improving the digital roadmap!
About the Employer
Our client is one of Australia’s largest wholesaler providers of premium specialist medical supplies to hospitals and health professionals. A long-established family- owned company with a great team culture and solid ethics of integrity and honesty.
About the Role
Overseeing the offshore technical teams covering web and app development you will be responsible for the delivery of visual and interactive elements for online channels, with the aim of enhancing functionality, performance, and crafting new experiences for customers.
- Flexible office / work from home arrangement
- Competitive salary
- High performing company
- Customer centric culture that genuinely values teamwork, honesty and integrity
- Oversee projects and the web development and app development teams to improve and optimise the look and functionality of the company website and the user experience
- Support the web development and app development teams across varied website projects, including UX design, development, testing and training of the content management system
- Approve projects and recommend any changes needed
- Work with product team to solve problems at scale and define and enable the best solutions to support operations and growth plans
- Recommend and introduce changes to the company website including website infrastructure and scalability
- Stay up to date on key platform enhancements that are being worked on and regularly share information and opportunities to continuously innovate and optimise performance
Skills and Experience
- Previous projects and content management experience
- Knowledge of Jira, Magento 1 and Magento 2 ideally
- Technical Lead or Project Lead experience
- Experience with large catalogues i.e. 10,000 SKU’s or similar
- Sound knowledge of responsive design and development, including mobile-first strategies
- Understanding of modern web optimisations
- Knowledge of modern content frameworks, templating languages, content-management systems
- Demonstratable knowledge of UI/UX design and modern design principle
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, able to articulate complex technical requirements and solutions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: AREC03