- Varied daily factory floor/fabrication tasks
- Small, social, family run business
- Honest and fair, clean and tidy, fun environment
- Business in growth stage
About the Employer
Our client has almost 30 years’ experience creating innovative sign solutions for Australian businesses across the country. A third-generation, family owned company, who value honesty and excellence in customer service. A great company culture that is in a real growth stage of their business, requiring more hands on deck and opportunities for career advancement.
About the Role
This business is going from strength to strength with work rolling in the door.
They need some help on the factory floor with cutting and assembling of aluminium for their signage projects.
Someone to join the easy going team and also assist with packing orders and forklift driving along with other factory floor tasks.
- Onsite parking
- Paid overtime opportunities
- Small, fun, social team
- Fabrication of raw finish components and sub-assemblies
- Sawing, measuring, drilling, guillotining, riveting, screw fixing, mechanical assembly, cutting of letter kits & bonding of materials – aluminium modular systems
- Final assembly of signs and sub contract products
- Measuring, drilling, riveting, screw fixing, mechanical assembly, final inspections and bonding of materials
- Packing, forklift driving, motor vehicle driving and deliveries, receiving goods, storing goods, management of stock levels
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in fabrication of raw finish components and final assembly ideal but not essential – a Mr Fix It type/hands on construction experience
- Attention to detail
- Preferred forklift licence
- Print industry ideal however not essential
- Previous work experience in similar type “hands on” roles
- Physically fit
- Can work autonomously and part of a team
- A fun, can do attitude
- Reliable, good sense of humour with a great work ethic
Proof of vaccination is required to work with the team in this role.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.