- Australian owned family business with over 30 years experience in the industry
- Dynamic team environment with a highly experienced team
- Full time permanent position.
About the Employer
Our client is an Australian owned company that specialises in the manufacture and installation of high quality made to measure aluminium windows and doors. With over 30 years of experience, this business has established themselves as experts in their field by delivering first class solutions for their clients within the luxury home and commercial markets. To support current business growth they are looking to employ an experienced Check Measurer.
About the Role
This role is predominantly on the road travelling to residential and commercial sites. The successful candidate will be measuring door and window openings and drafting the production paperwork. Liaising with builders, trades people and home owners our client’s ideal candidate will likely have a background in the aluminium doors & windows industry or be an experienced, qualified trades’ person. With an exceptional eye for detail, clear communication skills and accurate with the transposition of measurements, the successful candidate will be self organised and able to schedule their day to manage this busy and varied role.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great company with supportive team
- Permanent role and stable employment
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely check measuring
- Providing concise, accurate measurement documentation
- Effectively liaising with sales, production and installation teams
- Providing quality assurance for the entire start to end process
- Communicating and liaising with clients throughout the project
- Cohesively working with all teams to identify and improve process
To be successful, our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar industry
- Experience in installation of aluminium doors & windows
- Understanding of supply, manufacture and installation
- High attention to detail
- 100% accuracy with numbers & measurement paperwork
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- The ability to take initiative, self-manage and be accountable
- Experience liaising with home owners, builders and trades people
On offer is an excellent salary package, with a company vehicle or vehicle allowance. This role offers an opportunity to become a key team member in a company that is experiencing expansion.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.