- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Forklift licence ESSENTIAL
- Full training and support provided, but experience required
- Located in Western Sydney in modern facilities
About the Employer
A well-established and renowned Australian-owned business who manufactures high quality rural wire fencing products for the rural market across Australia. Our client offers excellent working conditions and generous remuneration.
About the Role:
This role calls for an experienced Machine Operator with a strong mechanical aptitude. The successful applicant will be responsible for operating their machine efficiently including troubleshooting any problems.
- Family owned local Business
- Attractive hourly rate
- Supportive and vibrant team culture
- Operating the machine efficiently at all times
- Learning how to maintain machinery in top working order
- Ensuring quality control measures are strictly followed
Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical aptitude and strong safety orientation
- Must have excellent English verbal and written skills
- Previous experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to maintain the machine and make adjustments where necessary
- Forklift licence is essential
- The ability to work in a repetitive role
- Strong work ethic, honest and reliable
- Ability to work autonomously
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSMO01.1