- Friendly team
- Amazing work culture
- Be part of a growing team and business
About the Employer
With over 50 years of operation, our client is going through a growth and expansion within their team and business. A highly reputable globally owned business and are specialists in providing the highest quality solenoid valve and fluid control system solutions, supporting OEM and process applications.
This business has gone from strength to strength and continue to dominate within the market.
About the Role:
Due to growth, my client seeks a hyper organised, multi skilled warehouse and office member, who has the potential to grow into the office manager position, as the company continues their growth. Ideally you will have knowledge, as well as experience in valves / pneumatics and solenoid valves for the industrial segment.
- Challenging yet rewarding opportunity
- An opportunity to become the office manager
- Highly repeatable business
- Fantastic team culture
- Telephonic and face to face communication with customers
- Reviewing and processing orders
- Analysing and optimising various warehousing processes
- Processing stock returns and transfers
- Picking and packing of stock
- Monitoring shipments, deliveries, timings and costs
- Collaborative involvement with the wider team
- Assisting in cycle and stock counts
- Addressing and resolving any inventory issues
- Reporting on weekly performance indicators
- Answering customer enquiries
- Upholding safety requirements
- Liaising with suppliers and transport companies
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a logistics and office environment ideally with valve exposure
- Technical knowledge and proven experience in valves or pneumatics and solenoid valves would be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and communications skills
- Ability to problem-solving and to determine best solutions for customers
- Basic Computer and Office365 knowledge
- A customer centric approach
- Must be physically fit for stock movement
If this role sounds like you and you’re ready to start an exciting career with a global leader, we’d be thrilled to hear from you!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: RCWL01.1