- Make your mark!
- Join a company in growth mode
- Permanent – Full time position
About the Employer
Like so many businesses before them, our client was built on a small but passionate dream – a dream to bring high quality computer support to small and medium size businesses who were struggling to compete with big business back in the 90s – a dream to help other businesses realise their potential through technology. Over the past 20 years, they’ve worked with businesses of all shapes and sizes, and accumulated a deep understanding of the many individual needs across a wide number of industries. They’ve grown from a simple ‘fix-it’ company to a company that looks after every single minute detail of their clients’ systems.
About the Role:
It’s now time to continue this growth and here is where you come in! This newly created role (and the first time there has been a dedicated Digital Marketing specialist) is responsible to work with the management team to develop and implement digital marketing strategies across all platforms, with a strong focus on PPC campaigns, content development and social media and to analyse and optimise results. This is as much a data role as it is a digital role.
- The business in a major growth phase
- It’s small enough that there are no politics
- Paid training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to create your own digital space
- Create and implement marketing and campaign activities.
- Analyse marketing data and make necessary fine-tuning to maximize campaigns success.
- Analyse campaign results and report accordingly.
- Create EDMs using email marketing platform.
- Build effective landing pages that convert.
- Managing and fine-tuning PPC campaigns using Google and Bing.
- Work to improve the company SEO ranking.
- Writing engaging digital contents that connect with the audience.
- Create monthly client newsletter/website blogs.
- Work on traditional marketing activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3+ year experience in the digital marketing with demonstrated experience providing and driving successfully marketing strategies.
- Experience in managing PPC marketing campaigns, especially with Google AdWords.
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO).
- Experience in tracking and analysis using Google Analytics.
- Experience in conversion optimization.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in B2B marketing would be highly regarded
- Experience in graphic designing using various tools.
We thank all candidates who have applied, however only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Job ID: SFDMC02