About the Role:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the project management of the development of the catalogues and communication materials to promote and raise awareness of the organisation. Through writing compelling stories and product descriptions marketing content is created for all online, email ,social media platforms and print marketing. The Marketing Coordinator also supports product development through sales and market research, and works with the Merchandise Manager and team to develop strategies to achieve proposed outcomes and KPIs.
- Creating content for all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest) and email marketing to support catalogue and acquisition campaigns
- Working with the Merchandise Manager and Buyer/Product Developer, determine new product categories and goods for sale, assisting in developing of pricing strategies
- Write compelling stories for blog articles and case studies to feature on the website and printed media.
- Work with the Inventory & Logistics Coordinator and to ensure that product data is accurate
- Creating and editing products descriptions, pages and images for web in adherence to SEO principles
- Maintains up to date knowledge of product trends in the current market, undertaking and participating in industry and market research
- Ensures that all external communications promote and enhance the brand values
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop effective marketing and communication channels
- Administration support to Merchandise Manager, obtaining quotes, collating invoices, liaising between suppliers and the wider team
- Project Manage the on-time production of all catalogues including liaising with designers, printers and mail house, overseeing the design, brand values, layout, copy writing, image supply, and proof reading.
- Great experience working in this company as a merchandising market coordinator
- Work from home a few days a week.
- 11% Superannuation and Salary sacrificing
Skills and Experience:
- Degree that includes marketing, digital marketing and creative writing
- Permanent permission to work in Australia
- Be prepared to provide National Police Check
This is a small and well connected company.
It is a not for profit, Christian based organisation