- Brand New Role
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Working with a Global Company
About the Employer
This global service-based company designs, installs and services integrated security systems and CCTV systems for commercial clients across a suite of technology-based security services.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for building brand awareness and recognition in target markets, sales support, events, and internal/external communications within the Australian arm of the business. You will report to the Managing Director of Australia, while also working in conjunction with and receiving guidance from the global marketing team based in the US. This role is a junior to mid level role depending on the candidate and their prior experience.
- Great salary & on-site parking
- The opportunity to make your mark and take ownership in your field
- Opportunity for career progression
- No travel required
You will be responsible for;
- Collaborating with a variety of partners and internal stakeholders to create engaging brand-consistent content and multi-media designed for specific audiences
- Maintaining and managing a consistent pipeline of content to ensure the company remains at the forefront and a thought leader in the Australian marketplace
- Reporting and analysis of campaign and marketing metrics
- Supporting the creation of sales collateral including PowerPoint presentations, request for proposals, branded merchandise, etc.
- Supporting marketing technology & communication tools in the Australian market including company website, social media, advertising platforms, marketing automation, and SharePoint Hub amongst others
- Supporting internal and external marketing events, collaborating with cross-functional and creative counterparts both on and offshore to support the company wide content calendar
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Marketing, Product or Brand Management
- Strong written and communication skills
- You must be extremely adaptable with the ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Experience in the following industries would be preferred, electronic, fire alarm & life safety, and/or building automation
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or a related field is desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word and Power Point skills are essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.