Graphic Designer / Content Creator
- Permanent position, flexible hours
- Bring your creativity and impactful design and content creation ability to the table
- Parking on site
- Friendly and professional environment
About the Employer:
Our client is a well-established organisation and leader in the field of commercial air conditioning and equipment. They offer excellent working conditions and invest in their dedicated staff. Our client demonstrates excellence in the industry with their commitment to continuous improvement.
About the Role:
Due to their rapid growth, our client has an exciting opportunity for a creative and self-motivated Graphic Designer / Content Creator to join their team. Working within the Sales & Marketing team your main responsibility will be to provide graphic design and content creation support to the sales and marketing team.
- Great working environment and culture
- Rewarding and challenging role
- Opportunity for further training and development
- Convenient Northern Suburbs based role
- Create and publish marketing material including brochures, instruction manuals, technical data sheets, PowerPoint Presentations, templates etc
- Support the team on email marketing campaigns, create templates and graphics for email campaigns that support to drive email retention
- Maintain email data base
- Develop and post content on social media and monitor online activity
- Maintain and update company website
- Create technical data
- Copywriting and accurate proof-reading including project reviews
- Creative writing for blog posts
- Monitor market trends and update the team accordingly
- Work with strategic partners to increase brand awareness
Skills and Experience:
- Min 2 to 3 years in a similar role
- Demonstrate project management skill and copy writing skills
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Ability to create immersive infographics and gifographics to help educate customers about technical products
- Experience in the design thinking process – strong skills in presenting your designs and ideas, whilst gathering, processing, and actioning feedback.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity alongside problem solving and collaboration.
- Be proactive and eager to learn
- Be a team player that can also work independently
- Expectational attention to detail a must
- Video editing skills highly regarded
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ARGD01