- Maternity Leave Role with the scope for Full Time
- Enjoy working Mon to Fri, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- South East Melbourne Location
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
Our client is a long standing Australian based wholesaler and manufacturer of quality fashion accessories, who have recently celebrated 40 plus years in business.
They are now seeking an experienced, highly motivated Graphic Designer, who can assist in identifying and recommending new design concepts and creative ideas in line with current fashion and industry trends. You will need to have an excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite and a passion for producing amazing digital collateral including website content, eDMs, promotional material, eMagazines, print catalogues, branded stationery, templates and copy.
The suitable candidate will have prior demonstrated experience in a similar role, be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and possess a strong customer service focus.
Note; This role is initially a maternity leave role, which may lead to permanent full time employment.
What’s great about this role:
- Enjoy staff discounts on high end quality products
- Long standing Company – guaranteed job stability
- Opportunity to utilise your creative & design flair
- On-site parking
- Family friendly company, who value & reward their Team
- Create digital work for web optimisation
- Create material for a broad range of print requirements
- Assist in maintaining our website and other digital mediums including social media content from a design and copy perspective
- Assist in uploading website assets/content and eDM scheduling
- Photograph product and generate creative content for digital, in-store and social media use
- Proficient retouching skills
- Maintain artwork files and administrative processes
- Photography or Videography skills (desirable)
- Knowledge/exposure to HTML CSS (advantage)
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of multi-platform digital marketing including, e-newsletters, online campaigns and mobile applications
- Excellent Typographic skills with strong Art working ability
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Proficiency across the Adobe Suite-Primarily Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Experience designing responsive websites
- Have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Be a team player who can also work autonomously
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB10989/1.0