• Full-time position, offering an immediate start
  • Work Monday – Friday, no weekends!
  • Product and machinery experience and knowledge, Preferable
  • Located North-east of the Brisbane CBD

About the Employer
Our client is proudly Australian owned and operated, with an unrivalled reputation for customer service, innovation and quality. They are a leading supplier to the concrete preparation and coating industry, across Brisbane and Sydney.  Their success can be attributed to their commitment to being well managed, with a friendly ‘Can Do’ culture. Along with providing high quality, innovative products that provide excellent return on Investment.

About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, this role has a high emphasis on communicating with clients over the phone and online. A positive friendly approach, initiative and creativity, high-level customer service and ability to multi-task, will win you this role.  60% of your time will be spent on marketing activities. Whilst the remaining 40% will comprise of warm/cold calling and lead generating activities.


  • Newly created position to make your own
  • Long-term career opportunity – low staff turnover rate
  • Full-time position, offering an immediate start
  • Great remuneration including bonuses for the right individual
  • Located North-east of the Brisbane CBD


  • Management of company website including developing, sourcing, creating and posting content on social media and monitoring online activity
  • Managing all social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, ensuring they align with the marketing strategy and branding
  • Support the team on email marketing campaigns, creating templates and graphics for email campaigns, that support to drive email retention
  • Maintain awareness of competitor activity and market trends
  • Make outbound calls (cold/warm leads) to make a sale or stimulate an enquiry
  • Ensure all sales activities, communications and opportunities are followed up and recorded in CRM
  • Write effective, concise material for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks and monitor online activity

Skills and Experience:

  • Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in a marketing related position or similar role
  • Experience coordinating marketing campaigns across multiple channels
  • Strong experience in scheduling and publishing social content and reporting on campaign effectiveness
  • Experience in the design thinking process, strong skills in presenting your designs and ideas, whilst gathering, processing and actioning feedback
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as copywriting and proofreading skills
  • Proficiency in image and video editing Adobe Suite applications; Photoshop, InDesign, as well as Microsoft Office, Pardot and Salesforce
  • Highly motivated, with a committed to offering exceptional customer service.
  • Demonstrated experience with lead generation.
  • Have a strong ability to build relationships and sales experience, preferable
  • Related industry business such as a concreting, flooring, carpet, tool shop, and/or product machinery experience and knowledge preferable


If you think you’re a perfect fit and you are driven, professional, creative, competitive and results-oriented then this may be the right opportunity for you!

Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.