About the Employer
Exporting fresh produce from Australian Farmers to the Asian market.
This is an established business opening a new endeavour. Modern office situated in a contemporary building surrounded by cafes. They operate an IT Savvy and Eco-efficient workplace. Great work environment with free car parking. Flexible working arrangements are on offer. Brand new exciting venture.
About the role
You will have full responsibility and ownership to make it your own and build the business from the ground up. You will be responsible for business sales and negotiating prices with buyers, suppliers and other industry bodies. Monitoring Accounts payable and receivable. Developing a new supply and sales network. Deep connections with fresh produce suppliers and international trade is essential. This is a long-term business opportunity which may include investment and share opportunities for the right candidate.
- Greenfields opportunity
- Build the business and make it your own
- Great remuneration
- Overseas and regional travel within Australia
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and/or investor
- Develop a new supply and sales network
- Build relationships with overseas customers and Australian suppliers/farmers
- Export fresh produce from Australian Farmers to the Asian market
- Coordinate sales and prices with buyers and suppliers
Skills and Experience
- Full knowledge of international trade requirements including individual country protocols
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the fresh produce industry
- Extensive knowledge and connections in the fresh produce industry
- Nation-wide supply chain network with proven deep supplier relations
- A full profile/book of customers buying variety of produce all year round
- Proven record developing new supply and sales network
- Willing to travel both Domestic and internationally on short notice
- Must have current passport and driver’s license
- Respectful of Asian cultures
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LCGE01