- Australia’s #1 Home Theatre projector manufacturer
- Generous salary plus commission
- WFH Flexibility Monday to Friday
About the Employer
Our client is a family owned and operated distribution business based in the major cities of Australia. They are well known for supporting local business both small and large and providing tailored business solutions to assist their customers.
About the Role:
A dynamic and highly experienced Sales Professional, you will manage an existing portfolio of clients and further build your customer base through networking and business development. You will manage Audio Visual (AV) national strategic managed accounts and grow sales in the AV category. This is a unique opportunity working with a market leader and what will set you apart is your proven consultative sales approach, passion for technology and innovation with excellent negotiation and product knowledge.
- Grow your career
- Access to internal training and cutting-edge IT equipment
- Interstate and overseas travel
- Focus on new & existing channel development – Gain market share
- Introduce & implement new products, key initiatives to all channels
- Maintain Sales Force CRM with accurate, up-to-date sales figures & activities per channel per account
- Set up regular online & offline product demonstrations & trainings for stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within both or either a B2C/B2B sales function
- Self-motivated persons, with proven results, driven histories
- Excellent communicator and great presentation skills
- CRM use and or exposure – desired
- Current driver’s licence & reliable transport
ANZ Citizens & Permanent residents need only apply Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10660.2