- Start ASAP!
- Hourly fee of up to $40 (depends on experience)
- Helps you grow, and retain your clients!
- Fulltime – Contractual, Direct employment
- Business coaching, mentorship, and ongoing support will be provided.
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role:
To be a Personal Trainer you will be specifically tailoring and creating programs for each client to help them achieve their goals. You coach, guide and educate the client to living a better lifestyle and creating a sustainable footprint for them.
What’s great about this role:
- Continuous personal development to perfect your craft.
- Modern equipment and a clean working environment.
- Since it is split shifts, more time for personal errands.
- Get paid while you learn and develop.
- Long term employment
- Creating personalised programs for your client.
- Educate your client on correct form and technique.
- Coaching on nutrition throughout their journey.
- Touching base with your client weekly.
- Conduct an Evolt 360 bio scan and discuss your results with your client upon starting and every 10 weeks.
- Rehab any underlying injury that may be present prior to coming to Bodyline Fitness.
- Actively going out in the community to get clients.
- Marketing via your social media platforms showcasing results and educational content tagging and sharing with Bodyline Fitness.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Exercise Science and Sports Science or with Cert 3 and 4 with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- CPR and First Aid up to date and current
- Registered with Fitness Australia
- ABN required
How to apply:
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: BT10955/1.0