- Work with the number one global fitness club chain
- A fun, supportive and friendly competitive team
- Fulltime permanent role – Mon to Thurs 11.30am – 7.30pm & Friday 12pm – 6pm
About the Employer
Our client is the number one global fitness club chain-based North of Brisbane. They are the experts in fitness who aspire their members to be to the best they can be. They have won awards for Former Turnaround Club of the Year and Former Finalist of AF Legends. Don’t miss the chance to join this dynamic, driven and inspired team.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced, energetic Assistant Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the gym. You will be responsible for sales management, marketing, and social media management, maintaining gym standards and other administration duties.
The successful candidate will have a passion for health and fitness and who can possess the vision, attitude and integrity to grow and develop the club.
- Team monthly social events / conferences
- Great remuneration plus commission
- Mon to Thurs 11.30am – 7.30pm & Friday 12pm – 6pm
- Free gym membership
- Oversee club operations of a daily basis
- Hitting daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s
- Administration and logistics
- Contacting members by phone and email to improve their member experience
- Sales Management – generating leads through B2B
- Marketing Management to drive membership growth
- Maintaining the gym standards
- Social media management
Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales experience or customer service is preferred
- Previous experience in a leadership role is desirable
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- A proven ability to hit targets
- Have passion, energy and enthusiasm for the role
- Have a long-term goal and vision in the fitness industry
- Driver’s licence and own transport
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NPAM02