- Leading producers of Industrial Refrigeration Compressors
- Renowned reputation for quality and product support
- Great Team Environment
About the Employer
Established in Sydney since 1984 and New Zealand in 1994, our client provides sales and technical support of compressors, equipment and spare parts into the industrial refrigeration market. Being part of a global organisation, their mission is to ensure their products contribute to food safety, taste, quality, affordability and stable supply by providing a variety of technologies that are labour efficient, add value, facilitate new product development, save energy and are environmentally friendly.
Currently located in Sydney Eastern Suburbs, they expect to be relocating to Prestons in the South Western Suburbs by the end of May 2021.
About the Role:
Responsible for Internal Sales Administration end-to-end and all facets of Warehousing, our client is seeking a person who is hands on and pro-actively strives to support a small professional sales team and customer base.
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of the team, we would like to hear from you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service, achieve sales targets and on time deliveries.
- Be part of a leader in its industry
- The company has an excellent reputation for quality and product support
- Great remuneration + Super + Bonus Scheme
- Good team environment
- Sales Administration function end-to-end – MYOB
- Provide a diverse range of product solutions via phone, email and online
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Hands on management of all facets of warehousing including stock control and ordering from overseas.
- Timely receipt, despatch and invoice of products, physically and in MYOB
- Liaise with various departments and delivery providers to meet on time delivery schedules
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service
- Sales Administrator experience ideally with Warehousing background
- Strong written, verbal communication, organisational and multitasking skills
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook proficiency
- Fork lift licence preferred
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CPSAW01