- Fast paced and collaborative team environment
- Progressive Company with an excellent Culture
- Stability assured with this Market Leader
About the Employer:
Our client is a highly successful Gold Coast business who provides innovative and safe lifting solutions for heavy machinery in the mining industry. They have been in operation for over 50 years, and have developed a reputation for uncompromised quality, reliability and design. Their products are locally manufactured and are supplied to customers in Australia and throughout the World.
About the Role:
Our Client is now seeking an experienced First Class Boilermaker who has an excellent work ethic and prides themselves on providing superior workmanship at all times, to join their fabrication team. You will be responsible for manufacturing and repairing a wide range of frames, structural components, steel formwork, hydraulic cylinders for 50 to 200 tonne mining jacks, jack stands and accessories.
- Highly successful Gold Coast business
- Be Proud to be part of an “Australian Made” Company
- Excellent hourly rates plus paid overtime
- Select, clean and prepare metal stock, fabrication toos and equipment
- Cut, roll, bend, shape, mould, spin, heat or hammer metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies
- Fit and assemble metal components by riveting, bolting, welding, brazing or soldering
- Measure quality of fabricated parts or sub-assemblies
- Finish products by cleaning, polishing and filing
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to diagnose and fault find and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship.
- Ability to work unsupervised and successfully in a workshop environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A team player who is respectful towards staff members and customers.
- Current drivers’ licence.
- Forklift license would be an advantage.
- Experience in fabricating mining equipment or in a manufacturing industry an advantage.
- Own welding mask and hand tools
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBBM01