- Excellent development opportunities
- Join a highly successful business
- Australian owned and operated
About the Employer:
Our client has been ‘engineering to perfection’ packaging solutions for over 28 years. Their brand is renowned for providing quality and customised packaging solutions as a result of continual innovation and development. As a result, their strong reputation has come from cutting edge product innovation with a focus on reducing cost and the environmental impact of packaging products.
With very strong organisational values, which underpin everything they do, the company has created a ‘people first’ philosophy – a culture of care, a friendly environment and the empowerment of its people and it is critical that your values are similarly aligned.
About the Role:
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, the role requires a skilled people leader with demonstrated experience leading a remote service and maintenance team.
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Work with a young, dynamic team
- Fast moving industry and business experiencing rapid growth
- Flat company structure where everyone is accessible and approachable.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage a small (10 person) National Service Team located across 4 states.
- Allocating work with a sense of urgency
- Mentor, develop and lead your team to achieve service excellence
- Be customer focused and maintain beneficial stakeholder relationships
- Ensure all administrative tasks involved in service activities are undertaken and accurate records are maintained
- Prepare end of moth reports including invoice approvals
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing a remote service team
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Trade qualifications (Electrical/Mechanical) would be advantageous
- Organised and structured
- The ability to work well in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience with online service scheduling tool would be highly desirable
- Be a team player
We thank all candidates for their interest in this role, however, only those who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
Candidates must have unrestricted working rights in Australia.
Job ID: SFSM01