- $70,000 to $75,000 + super
- Full-time opportunity
- On-site parking
- 7.00 am to 4.30 pm
About the company
This is a family owned and operated small business that has established themselves as a leader in their field. As well as selling their own line of products, they cater to the “parents-to-be” sector. They deliver directly to the public, as well as retail outlets. They are proud of their achievements to date, and very happy to be welcoming a new team member.
About the Role
You will be kept busy ensuring orders are dispatched, efficiently, accurately and cost effectively. The Warehouse will “be your baby”. You will have full control to make sure everything runs smoothly, and the premises is kept clean and tidy. There are already great web based ordering systems in place, but this business welcomes suggestions and input from their team members. There is an opportunity for career progression and it is anticipated, that you will have an Assistant in the very near future, due to continued growth.
- Total incoming & outgoing goods management
- Picking and packing orders
- Create consignment notes via on-line software
- Printing labels
- Liaising with couriers, freight companies etc…
- Pallett control where necessary
- Ensuring customers’ receive excellent service
- On-site parking
- Small, friendly co-operative team
- Your efforts will be appreciated
- Early start, early finish
Skills & Experience
- Extensive pick and pack experience
- Knowledge of Dear Inventory System is desirable, but not essential
- Forklift license
- Driver’s license & own vehicle (no public transport close)
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- A “hands on can do” approach
If you are super organised, super friendly, and super ambitious then this is the role for you. APPLY NOW! and find out more.
Only candidates who meet our client’s criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: VVWS01