Occ Therapist/ Social Worker / Physiotherapist / Psychologist
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible hours in a Full Time position
- Supportive work environment and career path
About the Employer
About the Role:
- Professional and supportive work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing professional development
- Flexible hours, home based service.
- Providing assessments of NDIS participants whether be in the clinic, home, or other locations
- Provide positive behaviour support
- High quality report writing
- Case management.
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary Qualifications in relevant field
- Membership to relevant body (AHPRA / AASW etc)
- Well developed Behaviour Support skills
- Previous experience in working with NDIS clients
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest in working with individuals with a disability and their families and carers
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBPP02