- Close knit and positive team environment
- Role not limited to building decks, sheds and fencing
- Supportive team culture
About the Employer
Our client has been in in business for over 5 years; they continue to strive within the industry and continue on growing and developing their team and business. They are all about working together as a team to build a positive and supportive culture. Work for a business who is all about providing high quality home and commercial improvements.
About the Role:
Looking for a carpenter / builder who specialises in building verandas, decks and fencing. This role will not only be limited to veranda, decks and fencing however will be involved in sheds, retaining walls as well as some minor commercial work in joinery and fit outs when required.
- Have the opportunity to utilise and develop your skills
- Join a positive and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- On road travel to sites
- Building and installing Decks, Verandas and Fencing
- Building Sheds and Retaining Walls when required
- Minor commercial work when required – Joinery and minor Fit Outs when required (training provided)
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within building Verandas, Decks, Sheds and Fencing
- Relevant industry experience
- Experience working with Steel and Timber
- Innovative with strong eye for detail
- White Card
- Holds a Drivers License
- Trade Certificate a Bonus however not essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.