Spare Parts Sales Representative
- Work for a market leader with a great culture
- Newly created role, you can make your own
- Attractive salary package, company car, plus commission
About the Employer
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales, service and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Due to the ongoing growth and success of the Melbourne Branch, a newly developed role has become available for a dynamic, self-motivated individual, who has experience in Spare Parts Sales within the Construction and Earthmoving industries, to join their Team. This person will be responsible for driving new sales growth across Victoria for the Parts Division, whilst also managing and growing the existing client base.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a Product Specialist, and have the knowledge and confidence to train and educate customers on their extensive product range. This role has a large part of autonomy to it, so it will best suit an individual who enjoys a challenge, has a positive “go-getter” attitude and an internal drive to succeed.
- Newly created role you can make your own
- Be rewarded for your efforts
- Opportunity to work with an Industry Leader, who values their staff
- Create a positive, professional customer experience at all times
- To build the Brand, to be a “One Stop Shop” for their Customers
- Develop running call and visit cycles to new and existing customers within the Victorian region
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and foster long lasting working relationships with key customers.
- Assist in the development of branch sales and revenue targets for the Parts Division
Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience in spare parts within the construction/earthmoving industry
- Sound communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to actively seek new sales opportunities
- Ability to meet and exceed Company targets
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Resilient, persistent personality with the ability to follow through
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed
- A “do it once and do it well” attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to keep abreast of business, competitors and economic developments
- Sound computer skills
- Clean & Full Australian Drivers Licence essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBPSR02