- Enjoy a part-time administrative role within an established Family-owned business
- Autonomy, security, and variety – no two days the same
- Small team
About the Employer
Our client is an iconic Melbourne hospitality and property developer. They are a well-established family company offering beautiful offices, long-term security, and the ability to work autonomously within a small team consisting of the Director, Account Manager, and yourself.
About the Role
This part-time position offers variety in a fast-paced environment. Your daily tasks will include data entry, assisting the Director with his requests and requirements, answering the phones, light cleaning duties, stationery orders, and communicating confidently and efficiently with the Director who is rarely in the office.
Our preferred candidate will be proficient with MYOB, have excellent communication skills, be mature, confident, have strong problem-solving capabilities, and be happy to work on their own in a very small and quiet office.
- Modern offices
- Part-time role
- Work on your own with complete autonomy
- Free car-parking available
- Immediate start
- Provide administration support to the company Director and Accounts Manager
- Assist with account payments, sales accounts, and end of month checks
- Process creditor invoices (data entry) via MYOB
- Deal with account inquiries and support the team with various administration functions
- Liaise and follow up on property projects
- Assist with general light office housekeeping
Skills and Experience:
- MYOB experience with financial acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Demonstrated organisational skills, strong accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, problem-solve and multitask
- Microsoft office suite experience with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.