- Take the next step in your sales career
- Great base remuneration + phone + laptop
- Be rewarded for your hard work with bonuses
About the Employer
Our client is proudly Australian owned and operated, with an unrivalled reputation for customer service, innovation and quality. They are a leading supplier to the concrete preparation and coating industry in Australia. Their success can be attributed to their commitment to being well managed, with a friendly ‘Can Do’ attitude along with providing high quality, innovative products that provide excellent return on investment.
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, this role has a high emphasis on establishing new leads for the business. The successful candidate will have in-depth technical knowledge of tools and machinery and a solid sales background. You will be responsible for managing and growing existing accounts and identify and acquiring new accounts within the SE Queensland region. Regular travel will be required to be successful in this role.
- Long term career opportunity – low staff turnover rate
- Great remuneration package including bonuses for the right individual
- Manage your own account management portfolio
- Flexible start and finish times
- Oversee, maintain and develop existing business within the Queensland territory
- Identify, initiate, follow up and acquire new contacts, customers and business opportunities
- Work from the office to meet all customer needs including completing orders, proposals and making sure all correspondence is responded to and recorded via internal database
- Maintain regular onsite contact with all clients in Queensland and Northern NSW
- Provide solutions, advice and technical expertise
Skills and Experience:
- Solid sales experience and proven track record in growing existing and driving new business
- Sound technical knowledge of machinery/tools or experience in a similar industry (advantageous)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Basic computer literacy skills
- White Card and Forklift licence (preferred but not essential)
- Manual drivers licence required (van provided for travel)
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.